Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

Sexy Food


NYMag had a link to a cookbook a couple weeks back that was entertaining. It's called "Cook To Bang" and as they worded it oh so perfectly, "For the douchebag stockbrokers who can't make it rain at Tenjune anymore." I have to say though, this has been done before. Due to being homeless at the moment, my things are scattered throughout the metropolitan area and I can't find the book right now but I have something that is strikingly similar.

When I was at my grandparents house two years ago, I found a couple of cookbooks I was allowed to take home with me. One of them had a similar theme. Finding such a book in my grandparents collection was disturbing and funny at the same time. I guess the women who wrote it had come to talk to the folks at thier development. It was filled with easy enough recipes that I wanted it but they were all sexually themed. The names of the dishes were all erotic and hysterical. Basically, what you will find in Cook To Bang. Rock on plagerism!

No comments: