Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

New Chapter

Just jumping into things, I'M BACK!  I dove into an intense job and spiraled out of control.  My body and mind just couldn't handle the stress and I imploded.  On said day of implosion, I got a phone call that changed my life coarse yet again.  

I truly believe this phone call saved me.  Thanksgiving or not, I am beyond thankful for having the people I now work with in my life and for them to give me the opportunity they gave me.  They are the most amazing people I know and I feel honored to have the privilege to work with them.  

Ladies and gentleman, I am officially an Administrative Assistant at the Humane Society of New York (HSNY)!   I'll be doing everything over there from bathing a dog to writing press releases and I couldn't be happier.  :)

No comments: