Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Vote for Gabriel!

I havn't made the official announcement yet and this is kind of major.  I GOT A DOG!

Not a pug, a teacup yorkie named Gabriel.  He came in to the shelter and I fell in love after spending some time with him on the Today Show.  He just stares at you, we call it the "Gabriel Glazeover".  Naturally I am taking a gagillion photos and saw this contest so I thought it would be cool to win.

If my boy Gabriel wins, $10,000 will go to my favorite charity!  As many as I have, I think it would be really cool to give prize money to the place I got him from, Humane Society of New York.  Personally working there, I know how much good they could do with this money and winning from a dog they helped would just bring things full circle.  I don't think it's asking too much, considering he really is that cute!

Sign up and vote once a day here: http://bissell.promo.eprize.com/mvpcontest/gallery?id=30682

No comments: