Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Photography

  Call it a New Years resolution, or just a hobby I have been talking about pursuing and now just getting around to for serious.  For my wedding gift, my husband got me a fancypants Canon EOS Rebel T3i.  Photography has always interested me and I had been thinking about getting one myself for quite some time.  Ain't he thoughtful?!

   I was speaking with a friend the other day who also got the same camera recently and told her I still hadn't taken it off of automatic yet and she was horrified.  She said it was such a waste of the camera and it really made me want to finally devote some time to figuring this thing out.  So, here I go, on my journey to a new hobby.

   I am completely overwhelmed trying to not only find quality tutorials and tips but also remembering everything as I go.  I know this is not something you can just study and get overnight, and I am excited to practice and master this camera.  I'll be posting some trials to document my (hopeful) progress.

   So far, I have found this blog, iheartnaptime.com, and look forward to finding others.  If you know any - please feel free to share in the comments!



D met me at Central Park with a huge surprise.  He gave me my wedding gift, the camera, and this was the very first photo I took it! 

No comments: