Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

Castro In Central Park


I crushed on 1 Top Chef, Sam Talbot. He is the only one I have seen in person. I have only crushed on 1 American Idol. Jason Castro. I was walking through Central Park today and who do I see? Saweet.
Seems like he is up to a lot these days and I have a feeling he will be clawing his way through fairly soon. He just signed with Atlantic Records and I guess was filming something since he was with a crew with a lot of baggage. I know I'll be keeping an eye out for his stuff to come.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pic of Jason. Where in Central Park was this taken? You were so lucky to see him. Love seeing his dreads tied back. Thanks for posting the pic!! You can keep up with Jason at twitter.com/jasoncastro. He is doing a live webcast next Wed. April 29th. Info is on his twitter.

Anonymous said...

Thats actually a pic from his website. I should probably start crediting those, my bad! I just joined his twitter after seeing him today. It was just in passing so I didnt say hi or snap a pic. But thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Were his dreads tied back or down? I was excited because he never has them tied back anymore and I love them tied back! Actually, I love them any way, but miss the tied back. Well, you were really in the right place at the right time today! Lucky you. Thanks for responding!