Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Project Becca

I am a complainer.  I complain about complaining, that is how much I complain!  Being that this is the last couple of hours of my mid-twenties, ima take this opportunity to continue to complain. :)

The last couple of months in particular, my health has felt off.  The bad days were overpowering the good.  So I made the decision to take better care of myself.  I joined a gym (although it took a month to get myself in there), and decided to change my diet.  I'll let you know how I feel after Week 1 of Project Becca but first I wanna list all my ailments.

I suffer from mental and physical things.
Migraines
Psoriasis
Upper Back Pain
Depression
Anxiety
Jewish Girl Stomach Syndrome
An Occasional Face Breakout
Weak Wrists
Laziness
Hypochondria which allows me to also think I have bouts of Arthritis and occasionally more serious illnesses.
Self-Consciousness
Sweating
Dyslexia

So after Week 1 of exercise and diet change, which in addition to just being healthy, consisted of less diary to see if it triggers my psoriasis, I still feel kinda crappy.  Plus my muscles are sore.

But ima stick with it!  Eventually I'd like to attempt a vegan diet but I'm taking baby steps towards that goal.  I know this will be hard and will be a process but I have nothing to lose (except my lovehandles!) On to Week 2, and 27!

No comments: