Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

We Will Mayo, We Will Mustard, We Will Ketchup!

My computer is currently eating itself because I was downloading illegal shows of How I Met Your Mother. So the blogging has been at a standstill. I have been pretty busy with work and life but I finally have a second to catch up and have been itching to blog. I will have to add some pics at a later time.

Recently I've:
  • Thrown the One Year Anniversary for the restaurant.
  • Went to a wedding in the same place in Cincinnati that my friend Lucy had hers, except this time it was David's best friend and he was the best man.
  • Decided to move to Cleveland to live with David therefore
  • quit my job.
  • Been picked and planning another trip to Israel as a counselor on Sachlav for December 27th - Jan 8.
  • Planned a trip to Florida.
  • Got a job as Social Media Manager for this movie called Oy Vey! My Son Is Gay!
I feel so much better now! :)

No comments: