Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Marie Labbancz - Photographer and Adrienne C. - Event Planner

I like to think I am an artist at heart. I have it in my blood, my mom is an artist. Creativity is just something I thrive on. Therefore, I have always had an appreciation for photography. That combined with my love of wedding planning brings me to Marie Labbancz.

I found out about her because a friend of mine posted pics of her stepsisters wedding. The wedding itself was unfreakingbelievable to say the least. I loved everything from the bridesmaid's dresses to the flowers to the jewelery. When you see these pics, you will see what I mean.

She put the photo credit in the album so I went to check it out. There is a blog Marie keeps in addition to her site called, Art of Love, and I check it at least 3 times a week to see the new photos she puts up. She did 4 blog entries for this wedding. Check them out here. Seriously crazy stuff with this wedding but what Marie did with the photos is breathtaking. I can only hope to work with her in the future.

In my opinion, she is one of the best photographers I have seen. It's also nice because she includes details about the other vendors as well. Dress designer, event planner, florists, lighting, etc. All things not only an event planner is curious about, but what a girl in touch with detail is curious about. In a world like this, references and karma are huge and Marie gets that. She seems like a genuine person and I appreciate that.

In addition to Marie's photos, I also found out about the planner for the wedding. Her name is Adrienne and has her own company called Bespoke Affairs. I felt compelled to email Adrienne and she wrote me back the sweetest, encouraging email about getting started on my own in events and what not. I dont know if she realized how much that meant to me.




P.S. The bride is wearing Louboutins. IM OBSESSED!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

How did I miss this? Thanks so much for the sweet words. You are totally going places!!