Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

JLM Couture Bridal Market Part 2

Since someone didn't show up at the JLM Couture show for Jim Hjelm, Alvina Valenta & Hayley Paige presentations for Bridal Market...
I got a sweet front row seat!

Hayley Paige is a new designer under the label and it was fun, fabulous and flirty.
More, professional photos to come.   I got so into the show I didn't get good ones but here are the two other designers, Alvina Valenta & "Jim Hjelm".  

I had such a fun time going to the shows.  I really like the company that my dress came from!  How many brides can really say they met the designer and went to the shows?!  It was an amazing opportunity for me and I can't thank Susan, their PR director, enough for inviting me.  
And with that, I'm off to daydreaming about being a bridal blogger.  

No comments: