Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Food Lover

One of the greatest websites I have stumbled upon is http://menupages.com/. Its been so convienient and helpful. Add to it http://hopstop.com/ and life could not be easier!

This past week Couri's office moved to the UES which is cool and all but as far as food is concerned, its a bit inconvienient. I love walking and all but its a bit of a hike to anything in the area. There is something, just far enough that you could walk but its a bit annoying. Wrap N Run is a great place I had been to once before and forgot about even though it was one of the coolest wraps I have ever come into contact with. The Thanksgiving wrap. It involved turkey, stuffing, and cranberry sauce. A-Mazing. There is also a Barbq wrap I am looking foward to now with mashed potatoes, barbq sauce, chicken, etc. WOW.

The only thing thats also kind of annoying is that I was in the office and offered to get people some food and a response from one was literally "Oh thanks but I dont eat!". Hellllooooo PR world. I'll say this one thing now so when and if I ever do get caught up in this world, i'll have evidence that I was once a nieve, little intern. I LOVE FOOD AND I AM NOT GIVING IT UP FOR ANY JOB!

I went to a really sweet place the other day with my best friend Rachel. It's in Long Island City, called 5 Pointz. I love exploring new places! This one was particularly sick. I took tons of pictures and it still doesnt cover everything. If your on facebook, and your my friend, check em out. Im too lazy to put them on another site. Maybe some day. I miss creating art. Painting, sketching, etc. One day i'll pick up a canvas again.

No comments: