Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I spent the majority of my week in Columbus. It was actually a lot more chill then I thought it would be. Not a bad thing, just not what I had imagined. I loved spending some time with my best friend Sarah Rachel Friedman. We went to the Topiary Gardens which is one more thing to check off the list. Pretty sweet. Wednesday night I went to a Zumba exercise class at the Chabad House. Everyone has been raving about this thing but I guess i've been in NY for too long because all I wanted to do to this teacher who was my age, and apparently my "twin", was punch her. The class was kind of like a kids hip hop class gone bad. But everyone else seemed to love it so I wasn't gunna yuck their yum. Then we went to my favorite place in that dam state to eat...Aladdins! I have dreams of the shishtawook (grilled chicken and secret garlic sauce rolled in a crispy pita) and the rice with pine nuts and cinnamon that is impossible to recreate at your own home. It was a great dinner which ended up being bigs and littles and everyone just had a really good time. I went back to Lucy's to sleep. Eric was coming in the next day and I knew it was really the only quality time I could spend with her. Id like to note that Stacy, who made this big fuss of me coming in, was not there.

Thursday I chilled at AEPhi for a bit, couldn't handle it, headed to Sarah's and chilled on her porch in the gorgeous weather. She loved her overdue birthday present which I made. A calendar with a bunch of our pictures. Went to dinner at the new place, Noodles&Company. Had some delicious but nasty PadTai. Then we drove the boys to the airport and went out to Gateway and experienced "Bar Hop 1999". Mad Mex, Ugly Tuna, skipped Skye cuz the line, toga party with Aristotle, McFaddens. Sarah and I ditched the party around 1:45. Ran into a drunken Brett Lurie. Terrible migraine. Awkward fight with some friends that eventually worked itself out, sort of, only cuz I truly did not care.

Friday I helped set up for dinner at Chabad. It is the least I could do for them. Went to dinner, met some people. Went back to Mad Mex with some of the old crew but it was boring as hell so I left "early" with Lucy and Eric. I dunno what happened but it was odd.

GAMEDAY! Ran into Kye and his girl on the way to CVS/BDubs to meet the couple of the year. We went to Hineygate and then the game. LOVE being there. Camra died. Fuck me. Jonas shows up and we meet him at CPK for some late dinner. Proceeded to get drunken dials all night from people I did NOT want to hear from. My favorite was Dbag who tells me after a year of not speaking and very bad terms "I hear you are in town and I wanna see you. I have to tell you, your an amazing kisser and I just wanted to get one more." I could write a book. I should write a book. Just based on this one kid alone I could write "How to be a douchebag". Theres an idea...

Woke up early to see Lucy run the marathon! The freaking Columbus marathon. 26.2 miles. She trained for 8 months and I am so proud of her. Her goal time was 4:45 and she made it in 4:48. Congratulations!!! So intense. My goal would be to make it and not die. Ugh I hate running. Then I flew home and it was a nice weekend!


K Bye!

No comments: