Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Battery Park

I went with Dawn to Battery Park today because I couldnt just let this warm day go to waste. We walked around a bit, were disappointed that the lawns were closed, and found a good bench in Wagner Park to set up shop. It was nice, while the sun was out. After a while, we walked up the promenade a bit. There are some interesting buildings around there. Dawn had to meet her partner at school so we walked up to WTC, over to Jamba Juice on West Broadway, then to NY Law. I went inside and that is the closest I will ever get to going to law school. From there I walked all the way up West Broadway to Washington Square Park. I really like that Soho street. For some reason the road between Houston and the park, everyone had a British accent. Very strange coincidence. Saw some Asain students in robes doing some drum thing. Then walked up University til I got to Union Square. I looked it up and that is just about 4 miles!

Went to dinner at Mezzo Mezzo. Creamy feta, horrible service, one of the better baklava i've had.

No comments: