Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

I need to try this and one day I will


I heard about this when the trade first happened and for some reason, when I was thinking about creative ways to make some money, this popped into my head. I think it is one of the coolest things to accomplish and think of. I hope to achieve something like this one day. Here is his schpeal if you are too lazy to click a link...

"My name is Kyle MacDonald and I traded one red paperclip for a house. I started with one red paperclip on July 12 2005 and 14 trades later, on July 12, 2006 I traded with the Town of Kipling Saskatchewan for a house located at 503 Main Street."

It's almost unbelievable that this occurred in so few trades! Mad props yo. I wonder what I could start my trade with. A hair tie? A coconut painted like a buckeye football from Jamaica? A Billy Joel bumper sticker from The Last Play at Shea? Cotton balls? Maybe I'll start multiple trades. I'm kinda excited regardless.

No comments: