Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Weird

Had a really weird coincidence. I am going to try to note these more often. Like today for instance, I have been noticing the phrase "freak flag" more. I watched a clip from Shrek on The View and they song a song about waving your freak flag, and today I was watching The Family Stone, which I have seen before. But never noticed this one guy has a line in the movie where he tells her to wave her freak flag. Just a strange little thing I noticed.

But anyways, the real coincidence I am talking about was when Mark and I were leaving a store opening this week, the Hilton's stopped us on our way out to eat. We finally got past the paps and into Pax and were sitting and eating. I was telling him how my friend knows Paris and she sucks and then I look out the window and my friend who I was just referring to's brother is staring back at me. These kids live in LA. The chances of this are like so freaking low. To make it even more freaky, he was going to the store we were just at because his girlfriend he was visiting was there, and she gave him a sweater. Um, the store was supposed to give Mark a sweater and we were also just talking about the mensline. It was just really really bizarre.

No comments: