Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I went back to Cleveland

I was in Cleveland for the weekend. Wonderful weekend for the boyfriends birthday. First date was at Eat At Joe's, where the best hash browns exist. Finally went to Rock Hall. Def. something to check off the list but I can see why my friends don't need to go back there after going once. I loved the Bier Market and Cento downtown. We also went to an Ohio State bar called Dive. I am so happy I went to OSU! Then on the ride to the airport Monday morning, we are listening to the radio and a voice from my past comes on. Apparently Z100 gets picked up in 4 cities now?! Not only that, but they were talkin gabout some poll that just came out and 2 of the 4 cities they deal with are in the top 5 most unhappy in the country. Cleveland being #2. Go figure! Coincidences are so coincidental!

No comments: