Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Indulge


Before discovering the Dunkaccino, I loved a drink called Milky Way from Brennan's in Columbus. It's basically liquid form of the candy and I loved it. But it tasted a lot like hot chocolate as well. Was never sure if there was caffeine in it or not. Then I discovered the Dunkaccino from Dunkin Donuts which was similar enough for me. It combines hot choclate and coffee flavors but again, I was not sure if it contained caffeine. I had to find out because it was becoming my morning drink. Apparently there is some confusion about this answer and it was not so easy to figure out. Employees looked at me like I had 3 heads when I asked yet never had an answer. So I did what any normal person would do, and emailed corporate. I actually got a helpful and timely response from them! See below:

Dear Rebecca,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Dunkin' Donuts. We always appreciate hearing from our customers. It's important to us to get feedback both good and bad about our products and the service you receive at our shops. A Dunkaccino has 73 mg of caffeine in a small. We will make sure your comments get heard and shared with the appropriate people.

At Dunkin' Donuts we value our customers and are committed to making your visits to our stores a pleasant experience. If we can be of any further service please feel free to call us toll free at 1-800-859-5339.

Thank you and have a great day.

Margaret
Customer Relations Associate


Now you know. Yes, it does!

2 comments:

Melody Simpson said...

I love Dunkin Donuts. I am glad to know that this company responds promptly to their customers questions/feedback.

Bendorf said...

That's awesome!

Have you had the Coolatte from Dunkin Donuts? It's sort of too sweet for my everyday consumption, but it's really refreshing and delicious, and apparently it tastes just like what you'd get if you order iced coffee in Israel.

Feel free to check out my blog at scienceofwings.blogspot.com !

Ilse