Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

500 Days Of Summer


Thumbs Up.

The soundtrack kicked butt, Joseph Gordon Levitt was adorable, and I love Zooey Deschanel, especially because she made me hate her in the movie. The timeline kinda confused me, but I get the whole point. Could have also dealt without the cheesy ending, but I could see why it had to be done.

My favorite quote, besides the opening statement (Author's Note: The following is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Especially you Jenny Beckman. Bitch.) was when the friend was describing his dream girl to the camera. "My dream girl has bigger boobs then my fiance. She has a much better body, she likes sports, etc. But then again, my finace is way better then any dream girl, cuz shes real."

No comments: