Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Paws For Style 2009

I was so fortunate to have been a part of this planning process in Paws For Style. I truly enjoyed my internship at the Humane Society of New York. The people there are amazing, just like the animals they help. Here is a clip from Fox 5. Anne Craig really summed it up nicely. Plus some pics I took. Enjoy it, cuz I enjoyed planning it.




The end of the show. Castmembers of Hair, American Idols, Bravo reality TV galore, newscasters, etc.)

Kelli from NYC Prep was dressed in Keith Lissner who some may know from The Fashion Show. I have been a fan of his for a while and was very excited and impressed with his dress and his dog, Dorothy.

My fave pup of the night! I gave my mom my camera and she automatically ran around the room finding all the pugs for me. She is so great!

No comments: