Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Israel Round 4

Flying over Tel Aviv

I just returned from my 4th trip to Israel. Each time, I have staffed a Birthright trip (except my first time when I was a participant). It was as usual, an incredible experience. Not so much life changing for me this time, but definitely for the people I was leading on this trip. That is one of the things I love most about doing what I do. Another reason I do it is because I know that I will never move to Israel but I feel like I need to contribute to the country in some way and me bringing these young adults over, having them make their connection to the country, and then they pass it on, and so on and so on, is my way of giving back. I met some unique people and did some amazing things that I plan on writing about soon, but for now here are some photos of the trip.

The Dead Sea
Birthright's Mega Event (5,000 of us)
My Group from Sachlav Kol Beseder at The Kotel
Eating Schnitzies (my favorite)



No comments: