Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Northern Israel

PART 1
The trip started in the North, with team building exercises before we even got to the hotel. It wasn't clear but I think it was in the forest where when we were young we donated trees to Israel. I wish I remembered the name of the company that worked with us on the coarse because before we left, they took a lot of my pictures for their website. Hm...

We rafted on the Jordan River. It was fairly easy except for the fact that my boat couldn't keep itself away from the sides, where we were constantly stuck and being poked with branches. That said, it was one of the highlights of my trip.
Before we even began our second major hike on Mount Arbel, my knee gave out causing my ankle to bend. The second photo is the wall we had to climb down after this fun little mishap.

To be continued...

No comments: