Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Beer Here!

About a year ago, an idea came to me. I was thinking, there should really be some type of website mapping device so people can map out great bar hops. I really should have acted faster on this idea because I have been seeing my idea popping up everywhere lately! I just saw mapfaced.com today. MY IDEA! There was another one like it a while ago on Thrillist.

Another idea that I should have acted on was a beer menu finder thingy. I really enjoy beer even though I can't really drink. I like tasting new ones, learning about them, etc. Places like Winking Lizard in Ohio and Croxley Ales and Village Pourhouse in NYC rock. But a lot of times, it would be nice to know where any particular beer is anywhere. Well Beermenus.com has brought my idea to a reality. I really need to be more proactive! Now if only I could find some Charles Wells Banana Bread Beer!

No comments: