Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I made it out alive

The Hamptons was pretty nice for the most part. I kinda hate referring to it as The Hamptons BUT in this case, I am referring to more then one...Southampton and East Hampton was where I split my time, so really, what other choice do I have? We took the train out which was a fun Jelly Bean filled time. Walked the half mile to the house and got provisions for the crazy night to come of the movie, Sex and the City.

I was kinda excited/honored to be seeing it with Chris because for the past (whenever the trailer was leaked first), we have been watching the trailer and been getting pumped. We walked through town because we didnt have a car out there, but it was a nice walk, minus the chill and smoggy weather, to the theatre. I was alone in line eating my nacho cheese and the girl behind me pushed me. She was beastly so I didnt say anything but then she screamed "GET PUMPED! I COULD SCREAM!" Eventually Chris and Malisa came to join me in my people watching activities on line and once seated in the theatre, it was a time not to dissapoint. Girls in dresses, men in sweaters swooping sleaves like it was their long hair, awkwaardly asking to sit next to females, so creepy, women in and out sticking their fat asses in our faces as the poop scene was going on. Fabulous stuff. The movie itself deserves its own entry but all in all, I was not very happy. They seemed extremely more annoying and intolerable. Plots didnt seeem as believable. I hated Miranda even more. Her teeth, her lip, her boobs, her hair, ugh. It was fun because it was Sex and the City but as a movie alone, not thrilling enough for me. I wouldn't rip it a new one though. We walked back and went to bed after that, taking advantage of the fact that Sugar Daddy wasn't in town yet.

Sugar Daddy is a show the owner of the house is filming with his friend and some sluts. A guy, R, takes around some "ladies" and films stuff. The trailer is probably still running on repeat in the house. Personally, it would never make it on tv, but Youtube would probably have a field day!

That Saturday, Malisa and I walked around town. I found out I didn't dream about the cannons in the middle of the road. I had been here before! We then frolicked through a field, visited a client, and went back to get ready for the event but not before I spent money I dont really have on a scarf with peace signs on it from a store that took a lot for me not to buy everything. (It was called LF.)

The event was at our clients house which is how we got involved. Possibly the most beautiful garden/property I have ever seen. I wish I could have looked around more but it was staight to business for us. With a minor issue of personality problems, everything seemed to work out well. The food was incredible. Chris, Malisa, Ariel and I shared a cab back and I am pretty sure the cab driver was either sleeping and snoring or dying on the spot. Based off the smell, i'd pick dying. We went to dinner on Main St and a local bar, Barristers. We were definately not up for any clubs. I found it entertaining to think one week, Leonardo DiCaprio could be in here and the next, im in there with some drunk girl who looked like she was from 1992, talking to a guy next to me about her past meth addiction.

At 3am I shut the light for bed (which exsisted and wasnt terrible, nor was the room we were in, so I was happy because I was warned of broken promises going out there about beds and other accomodations) and at 3:01am Sugar Daddy and the ladies returned home. I am so glad I never got in the hot tub earlier!

Thankfully the rainy weather passed by Sunday. I felt like I hadn't seen the sun in days. We layed out by the pool and then headed to the beach before heading home on the Hamptons Luxury Liner. Note to self, just wear freaking suntan lotion.

And that, ladies and gents, is how I spent my first weekend in The Hamptons.

No comments: