Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Stand Up For A Cure

My cousin works in the donations office at Sloan Kettering and she knows a guy named Jordan. Jordan started up this thing called Stand Up For A Cure (www.sufac.com). Stand Up for a Cure is a non-profit organization dedicated to eradicating lung cancer through strategic partnerships with some of the finest medical institutions in the world.

This past Monday night, they had a show and I went with my mom, aunts and cousin. Jerry Seinfeld performed stand up with an intro from my old friend Colin Quinn and Alec Baldwin. We wanted to go to the after pary but my cousin couldnt find Jordan. :( For some reason since the show I havnt gotten the visual out fo my head of a joke Jerry made. "Butts are just seat cushions."

Sightings: Jamie Lynn Sigler (gorgeous), Bethany from Real Housewives of NY, with bf Jason (interestingly discussing Jerry's marriage skit), an older guy my mom knew, Dann Florek from Law & Order SVU, Lizzie Grubman, and America's Next Top Model, Jaslene.

I'm waiting to see any press that comes out about it. It was a really great event and I am really glad I was able to go.

No comments: