Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

"If it wasn't this, it'd be something else."

There's people like this... http://www.jillzarin.com/blog.php?catid=2 and then there is me. The complete opposite. Badluck Becca. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murphy's_law) Murphy's law to the T, what can go wrong will go wrong. I try not to let it get me down to much, but sometimes it would be nice to just get a break. Many of my entries on this page are my little (and not so little) mishaps. Hiccups in life. I guess they make for a great story but it definately gets a little tiring. I was watching Elizabethtown and the dead fathers favorite quote is something that really struck me. (Morbid, I know.) "If it wasn't this, it'd be something else." That sums it up pretty well for me. I have learned that you can never prepare for whats to come enough. This sense of fearing something can go wrong at any time has brought out a positive quality in myself though. Take things as they go. Not that there is anything wrong with preparing, but im more of a go with the flow kinda gal now. I try to brush as much off my shoulders as I can. Doesnt always happen, but I try. Lifes too short to be mad at it all the time.

No comments: