Pages

Friday, May 30, 2008

Hamptons, here I come!

I'm from Long Island and I'm 23 and no, I have never been to "The Hamptons". Well, in the way everyone talks about it anyway. I once went to Southampton when I was like 8 to a friends uncle's for the day. Don't remember a thing. And when I was 13 my aunt took me, my brother and cousin to Gurneys for Thanksgiving and the only thing I remember from that trip was getting my period for the first time.

I am going for work but still, I'm pretty excited/nervous. I have heard crazy stories. I just hope I have a clean bed and a shower that works. If I was going out there to rough it, id be fine with that. I can hang. But im going for work and just dont feel like dealing with any crap. I will most certainly be blogging about it upon my return, til then, later hater!

No comments: