Pages

Saturday, May 10, 2008

No internet

Verizon apparently had some wires cut at their home office and we got into the office Monday morning to find out we had no Internet or phones. This continued for 3 and a half days! My emails were not getting passed on, they were bouncing back if someone was writing. I realize how selfish some people can be. I also realized how selfless people can be. It was quite the shitshow to say the least and I have seriously reconsidered my stance on going corporate. Had a traumatizing day alone in the office with Goblin. I am still recovering. Someone said "at least you weren't doing rediculous things like finding a golden 6 foot harp." Um, I was. Not a harp, but a trio to play for a party on Monday, among other things. I spent 4 hours alone with the man and then he left for a bit. I was outside with his maid when he returned and I was holding his dogs. He walked right up to her and asked her who I was. Fabulous. The next day, Yendys (im now calling people by a codename so I can write a little more freely) asks "How many weeks are in a year, 35?" Wow. On that note, til next time!

No comments: