Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Random

Goal: I would like to make this page a little less ordinary.
Goal: I would like to write enough on here so it has a little more direction. Don't even know what direction that should be though so it will just continue as is for now. Places i've been, ridiculous things i've experienced, etc.

My friend started a blog called Are you kidding me? and I really enjoy it. I was thinking how I could contribute to it and I have a couple little things but I dont think im ready to submit something to him. For now I'll write them on here and perhaps later on I can elaborate and feel confident enough to give them to him.

Are you kidding me boss who does nothing but make jobs difficult?
Who do you think you are, sleeping til 4 everyday 6 floors above us in your 35 million dollar friends mansion while yours gets redone? You think you can just walk in, get the deal on everything, throw in a couple of ludicrous, irrelevant thoughts, throw some papers around and walk out. You cant just act like you had all these ideas in front of the people who actually worked their asses off for whatever it is you are at and not even once give them anything remotely close to credit.

Are you kidding me slow/you seemed confused walker in the subway?
YOU my fellow subway taker, may not have to catch that 6 that just pulled up as I am walking up the stairs, but other people do. Walk on the side or just at a normal pace. Its like you intentionally know I need to be somewhere and choose to make the slowest decisions of your life while I am trying to pass. Not only that but you somehow know which direction I am trying to pass you on because you always seem to walk in such a crooked fashion that it becomes impossible to sideswipe you. And do you really have to decide what turnstile you will walk through to exit? They all go to the same place. JUST WALK!

Are you kidding me pretentious date?
If I am talking about a girl, that my friends know at a bar, and she is wearing a sweater, jeans and rain boots, goes to law school, has a live-in boyfriend, and clearly is "normal" and I say shes a hooker, because I clearly overuse that word, do you really have to confirm that I mean figuratively and not literally? When someone asks you a question, you dont have to answer with that dumb smirk on your face and take your sweet ass time to answer in a obnoxious remark and make them feel not dumb, but awkward. Your pretentiousness does not impress normal people with real social skills, it just makes you look like an ass. When you are at a bar, talking to us normal folk, you dont need to drop your big SAT words so we have no idea what you are talking about. Do you actually want to have a conversation? Cuz if you did, quit it. Save it for your other ivy league socially retarded freaks. And by freaks I mean literally there buddy. You do not need to clarify every little detail. I will laugh at you, and so will the people at the table next to us.

No comments: