Pages

Friday, September 5, 2008

Frozen Yogurt Takeover

First it was cupcakes. Buttercup and Cupcake Cafe were around for a while. Then the explosion with Magnolia, Crumbs, Sprinkles, etc.

Now it's frozen yogurt. Tastie-D, Yolato, Pinkberry, Red Mango and 16 Handles which was the inspiration for this posting. Thanks to my good old friend Harper, it came highly recommended and my roommate and I headed down there for a nice little "dinner".

I have to say, I am not a fan of frozen yogurt at all but this really hit the spot. My combo for the night was vanilla with fresh mango, raspberries and Heath Bar. This place was pretty cool. You get your cup, fill it with the flavor of your choice, and head to the toppings bar to fill with all you could desire. They weigh, you pay and then eat. YUM! We even walked across the street to enjoy one of the last summer evenings.

No comments: