Pages

Monday, September 8, 2008

The It Family and a Badluck Becca Night

This clan is by far the coolest cats on the block and i'm not the only one who thinks so. I am in love with them as a whole family and have a huge crush on Mark now too. :) Saturday night I worked at the after party for the fashion show the other night and until the couple of the year showed up, they were amazing to the public and press.
I always said if I ever came face to face with LL again, I'd kick her in the shin to get back at her for kicking my best friend in the shin during a soccer game in 8th grade. It was a dirty move. But I restrained myself for this once in a lifetime opportunity, took a deep breathe, and simply told them where to find their family. Sam was greatful. The kicker was rude.
Anyway, as mean as they were to some people, celeb suprise show up Ms. Richie was so cute in person dancing away to Gwen Stefani's 'It's My Life' in front of her baby daddy. Still lover her. Pretty much exactly what I expected in person. Woohoo!
Side note: saw lots of braids in hair and it made me happy!


My whole day in general was carazay. I started uptown for the OSU game. Beers and wings for breakfast. Home to take a nap and then went into the tropical storm for work. Celeb sightings and such and then headed back to the exact place I started my day at. My coworker was bartending so I met up with more coworkers and thought I was ending my night off really well. But when I got in the cab, I realized I forgot my key. I know my roommate sleeps with her phone on silent but I figured the doorbell would wake her up. Well a half hour later of practically breaking my thumb on the bell and 23 missed calls, I tried some other people. No one except 1 friend picked up but he was on his way to the airport at 4 so that was no good. I called my coworker who was trashed but lives in Long Island City and she promised to stay up til I got there. She didnt. Thankfully she kept her door unlocked. She was sprawled across her bed so I huddled in a ball inthe corner of her bed and tried to sleep in my dress. Of coarse her alarm on her phone kept going off and her dog was biting me he whole time. I shut her phone off and got about 2 hours of sleep. FUN TIME!

No comments: