Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Last Minute Dave Show

True to my Dave concert habits, I did not have tickets to this show until last minute. My coworker Jenn went on Craiglist.com 4 hours before the Dave Matthews Band was going to play last night. We immediately found face valued tickets, called the guy, and got them! I could hardly contain myself the rest of the afternoon. After a drink at the bar and meeting up with my friends, we met this guy for the tickets. He was maybe 20 years old and just drove in from Westchester with his little brother. I asked why he wasnt going of coarse put my foot in my mouth. He bought it for him mom but her brother died so they couldnt go. I gave him $80 and told him to keep the change. Oy. Well the set was kinda slow but he played Two Step and #41 and they were goooooooood so I was happy. Overall it was a decent concert. You never know when the last time you'll see DMB live is these days so I really cherish it. And screw all the haters! It was for a great cause!

More gossip on the show here.



SET LIST:
09/10/2008
Dave Matthews Band
Madison Square Garden
New York, NY

Don�t Drink the Water *
Proudest Monkey *
Satellite *
So Damn Lucky *
Corn Bread *
Burning Down The House *
Spoon *+
Stay Or Leave *
Eh Hee *
Water Into Wine *
#41 *
Louisiana Bayou *
Sledgehammer *
Crash Into Me *
Two Step *
Anyone Seen The Bridge *
Too Much Intro *
Ants Marching *

Encore:
Too Much *
All Along The Watchtower *

Special Guests:
* Jeff Coffin
+ Ingrid Michaelson

No comments: