Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Catch Up

Went to Columbus, Ohio and then I have been non stop moving ever since I got back. Ohio was great. It was good to see my friends that are still there, and many of the alumni that came back. Friday night we all went to Brothers, where I ran into some people I wasn't expecting to see which really made me happy. I got to spend time with some really quality people and remembered what it was like to not be surrounded by stress 24/7. I really miss my more chill days! As much as I love NYC, there is no way to stay sane if you don't take a break every now and then. Just the simple constant noise can be a stressor. Anywho, I really cant believe I'm at this point in my life. I'm not really sure what to do but I'm just taking it day by day. Kinda rambling now. Everything just seems so surreal.

Some sad things have been going on. A person from my high school killed himself and I wasn't really friends with him but I knew who he was. He was very popular and loved by many, and played lacrosse with a friend from Ohio State, who I was with at the time of finding out which made this way more weird. Yesterday we put my dog, Willy, to sleep. I haven't really cried about it yet, but I'm def. upset. I always thought id be hysterical. I dunno, its very weird to not have him here. On a happier note tho, my best friend Lucy got engaged. I am so happy for her and her fiancee Gruen. Another surreal thing to me. My friends getting married. Oh and my first serious boyfriend also got engaged. Meanwhile, I'm getting fucked over by guys as usual. I wonder when it will end. I also wonder why every time I go away, whoever I am involved with, no matter how serious or not, always falls to shit immediately after. Very weird phenomenon.

Thanksgiving was amazing. I opted out of the family thing, cuz I was not speaking to my father and my mom was supposed to go away but changed her plans last minute. My coworker and I made a sick dinner, and then proceeded to play guitar hero for 6 hours. I literally woke up in the middle of the night due to pain in my wrists. Pics to come though of our feast!

No comments: