Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween 2008

Halloween was fun. I don't think anything can compare to a NYC one. It's crazy in college but its college. In the real world, its that much better. My friend was in town and after dinner with the fam, we made our way down to the parade. Last year I was a little more involved in it, but I was glad I still got to see some of it. It was pretty harsh with the crowds though and being 5 ft in that just wasn't working for me for long. We pretty much just went bar hopping with friends after that. I didnt see any Sarah Palin's which surprised me. I was wearing a childs monkey suit and it was so soft, everyone kept petting me. I ran into two random people I knew of coarse. It's funny cuz last year on my way to a friends, I ran into someone and she was in a pretty embarrassing outfit. The city is smaller then you think.

No comments: