Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

The Chosen One


I did it! I campaigned to get myself a staffers position on a Sachlav Birthright trip and actually am going! It is a huge relief to find this out because it was a plan forming in my mind for almost a year now. I am so excited because my best friend Sarah is living there now and I will be able to extend my trip and stay with her for a little bit extra, including New Years. I don't know details on the trip yet but it leaves December 17th and I think my two friends from school will be on it as well. I'm overjoyed right now! I am very anxious to go back. It's also quite tempting to extend and just travel for a while. Hit up Greece, Turkey, Egypt, etc. but I have to be realistic. Kinda stick to my reason for not going to LA. Just cuz I can, doesn't mean I have to. Little hard to resist though! Details to come on my trip and I may even just start a whole separate blog for this. We will see. Baruch Hasham!

No comments: