Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

HELP SUPPORT BRAD!

A Letter From My Friend Brad:

Hey Guys,

As you all know by now, I'm training to participate in the NYC Triathlon on July 18, 2010 with Team in Training (TNT) for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's (LLS). All of us on team are raising funds to help stop leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin lymphoma and myeloma from taking more lives. We each must raise $2700 individually. Currently, I have raised just over $1000.00!!! Every donation received has be motivates and encourages me to continue to train hard.

I am completing the triathlon event in honor of my late grandfather J.J. Goldberg who passed away a few years ago due to cancer and for all individuals who are battling blood cancers. These people are the real heroes on our team, and we need your support to cross the ultimate finish line - a cure!

Please use the link in this email to make a donation to support my participation in the NYC triathlon and help advance LLS's mission. I hope you will visit my web site often to learn more about my progress. You will receive a confirmation of your donation by email and I will be notified as soon as you make your donation.

http://pages.teamintraining.org/nyc/nyctri10/bmarks8inw

I greatly appreciate your generosity. I would appreciate it if you would forward this email to as many people as you can to encourage them to donate as well.

Thanks for your support!

Bradly G. Marks

No comments: