Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

NOMINATE ME!


GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP!

Please take a couple seconds to help me get my dream job of becoming MTV's first TJ. That's right a TWITTER JOCKEY. Anyone who knows me knows I would kick ass at this job. I'll spare a cover letter for now but here's what you gotta do (and if I win, I'll personally thank every single person who helped me):

Type in @Beccameyers
Tell your friends!

THANK YOU!!!

"MTV and ZYNC from American Express(SM) have partnered to find the social voice of MTV. Nominate yourself or your favorite social media superstar and help them win the ultimate dream job: The first MTV TJ. The winner gets access to red carpet events, hot celebrities and earns a $100,000 salary. Follow @ for program updates.

What is ZYNC(SM)?

The ZYNC(SM) Card is the Card you create, based on the things you're into. For instance, if you're into music, add the Music Pack and earn double Membership Rewards(R) points on concert tickets. Or enjoy exclusive access to special music events and concerts. Is fashion your thing? Add the Style Pack. Food? Travel? Add them all and get special perks just for doing what you love."


No comments: