Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Rings & Things

I'm in the process of debating if I should start a second blog. It would be based on event planning. What do you think?

In the meantime, I have been looking at a lot of jewelry sites today on one of my internet sprees of one thing leading to another and so on and so on. You all know how those tangents work. One event blog led to another idea, which lead to jewelry, which lead to a "friends" site, which lead to this.

Perhaps a Valentine's day gift for someone? Just something special to say I Love You? A special occasion?

Here is what I found:

I am not really into necklace's at the moment. Not feeling the current bib trend.
But stackable rings, now that I am digging.

Urban Posh Forrest Stackabe Rings (3). $135












Erica Anenberg Je T’aime Twosome™ Ring







House of Harlow has a pretty sweet cuff for $148.


There is an Israeli company, Hadaya. The prices are amazing for silver (under $100) that you can personalize. Gold s a bit more pricey of coarse. They are beautiful and stunning. I get a ton of compliments on my ring from them.


Lastly, if you want to get really out there, Chanel has a new line of temporary tattoos coming out in February. That's right, rub on tattoos shaped like real jewelry. They were premiered in the fashion show this past month.

No comments: