Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lovely Sunday

On Sunday a couple friends of mine and I drove out to the North Shore to go apple picking. We got to her cottage and I had to go through a window to get in cuz the locks were not cooperating. Just as I went through, it unlocked. We toured her backyard and vinyard "No Wineing" fashionably hatted, and then went off to pick some apples. (Photo to come. Computer is dead at Best Buy.)

Apple picking was not as glamorous as I imagined. Lots of screaming children and all the good apples were pretty much gone. But the fresh donuts were well worth the trip. We stayed for about an hour, took a bunch of pics, filled out apple bag, and moved along.

We then went on a shopping rampage for a snack/lunch. Lobstercrab salad, cheese shop, candy, and then when we got back we added tomatoes and had a feast. After that we went for a stroll on the beach and exhaustedly headed home.

Overall it was a lovely Sunday. Something I really needed.

No comments: