Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2008

GARY LAWSON OWES ME MONEY

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. But sometimes, some people just suck.

I sold my football tickets to the Ohio State vs. Youngstown State game (season opener) for face value, to someone on Craigslist. I just didn't want the tickets to go to waste and I just wanted to make my money back. I didn't even ask him to pay me for the overnight shipping which was $20 and my lunch break.

He seemed to be sincere. At first he wanted to use Paypal, but thats just too advanced for me. We emailed back and forth the info and he called when he got the tickets to thank me and say the check was in the mail. A week later, no check. I emailed that I never got it and he called me back immediately. He was so thankful for the tickets and he sounded nervous that it didn't arrive and said he would immediately send another one and to resend my address so he 100% knows it. Fast forward 3 weeks now and I still never got it. I lost his phone number for a while, but emailed him a bunch. I found his phone number and he will not answer or call me back.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!?! It really makes me upset and sick that people treat people like this. I just keep kicking myself for this.

Anyways, if anyone knows a GARY LAWSON who lives on Hawthorne Drive in Cincinnati Ohio, please tell him I want my money and this is only the first of many steps I will take to get it. This is messed up and I am not happy. I will post a phone number and address shortly as well if $130 does not come in my direction shortly.

Oh what a blog/internet can do for you.

No comments: