Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

Why You?

What makes one blog more legit then the next? I'm talking freestanding blogs here. Not ones attached to publications. It's cool if you have a ton of readers and supporters and what not, but im dying to know what makes it legit. Someone could have no educational certifications at all, no writing expereince or anything, and just cuz they have access to the internet and a couple of commentors, they become a "professional" blogger?

There are a couple people that come to mind which was the inspiration for me asking these things in the first place but I'm not about to call them out and wage a war of any kind. Nor will I hate on them and send more attention to them like many do. I'm just wondering out loud. It just makes me wonder, and I think you should wonder too. I know this sounds somewhat hypocritical as I sit here and blog, but my defense is something i've already stated. This thing is for me. I'm not sitting here pretending im a legit writer. I'm the only one who reads this anyway so i'll stop defending myself to myself now.

Thank you and good night.

No comments: