Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Nothings Easy

I expect things to go wrong. But it's so hard to predict everything that could possibly go wrong sometimes.

I finally got that check from the guy who owes me money for the football tickets months ago. I expect the check to bounce. But yesterday (and I realize this is partially my fault), I did not inspect the check before I tried to cash it and it was not made out to anyone. So she knew I was about to forge it and so I had to wait til today to cash it. Let's hope it doesn't bounce.

My computer has been broken. It got a virus, so I thought, but apparently while Best Buy was "fixing" it, the hard drive crashed. They did not do as I requested, which is on the order form, which was back up my photos before touching it cuz I didn't have time and had a feeling something would go down. Sure enough, it crashed and they "tried to save what they could and I was more then welcome to buy back the approximately 70% of information they could save". $160 for my own information due to a malfunction on your end? No way. But I'll deal with that when I need to. Baby steps cuz that's only the beginning. Best Buy on 87th and Lex SUCKS! No one picks the phone either. I know they are helping me out and all but eff that. Its already been more then a week past when they said it would be ready and I finally got in touch with them and they just sent it out today. UGH. They also told me I have to order re instillation disks. So I called them, (15 minutes of bs recordings first though) and then them telling me I need to read the number on the bottom of my laptop. So now I have to wait to get my laptop back before I can get the disks. It just never ends.

:(

1 comment:

Carla said...

Sometimes I have to convince myself that you're exaggerating so I don't have to feel so desperately sorry for you.... but I know you're not exaggerating, and that kills! How the hell does this shit happen to you?