Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

Philly

Went to visit some friends in Philly this weekend and to watch the Penn State vs. OSU game. It was also the night of game 3 of the World Series for the Phillies so it was cool being in town for that. It was so nice to see the girls but what a twilight zone episode of a Saturday night! After Pat's we all went to the bar for dinner which was pretty nice but the service was beyond awful ending with me saying excuse me to the waitress who rudely corrected me with a "It's Danielleeee".

Once the dinner debacle was ended, we went up to watch the game and for some reason these obnoxious PSU people were there. Screens were blocked and people were drunk. Never a good combination. Then there was a drunk couple. I called it from the start. I said watch these two. By the end of the game they will transform into these drunken drunks. Sure enough, it only took one quarter before they made out, he tried to hide his boner, she was yelling at us to cheer more and her husband was walking over to some dude, unplugging the tv, pouring a beer and the guys head, and then fighting until my friends dad had to kick him out. When we were leaving one of the PSU girls screamed in my friends moms face and it was seriously one of the most enraging, disgusting things I have ever witnessed. Who could ever walk up to a grown women, a mother, and scream in their face? I was so mad I was shaking and that with the loss, and my friends ex showing up, I had to walk out immediately. (Sidenote: ex's need to grow the hell up and stop being so abusive and horrible. You broke it off, so deal with it, let the person you hurt horribly live their life, enjoy their night, dont play bullshit games with her head and just show up when you know it will kill her.)

Some of us then went to dance off the stress at another bar and we ended the night really well with the Phillies winning and chips.

One really cool store I went to was on South Street, called Eyes Gallery. I could have spent a whole lot more time in there and spent a whole lotta money. Check it out if you're in town!

No comments: