Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Business Investment


I get a lot of business ideas. Off the top of my head I can only think of 3 that I have been so serious about. Snuggies, which I clearly missed the boat on. I always said I wish it was socially acceptable to wear blankets in public, and go figure, I wasn't the only one who wished this. Then the whole hookah bar thing with SRF, which I still intend to do later on. Then there is Schnitzis.

When I was in Israel, I went to a place called Schnitzis and fell in love. The concept is simple. You pick a flavored schnitzel and its breaded and fried in front of you, put on bread for a sandwich, or served as a platter, you pick your toppings, and enjoy! The sandwich I had in Jtown was incredible! So much so, I had the brilliant idea of bringing this concept back to the states.

I found a VERY similar place in Brooklyn...They are missing the Mexican, which involves Dorito crumbs. I have already emailed them asking businessy questions and will update with answers, if they ever come to me.

Anyone interested in being my investor?

No comments: