Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Internet Buried Treasure

Here I am, doing my daily routine of surfing the internet on my usual sites, when I came across this little story. It's not so much about the story though but more the photo. I went to high school with these girls. NYMag would like people to know there are money hungry Long Island bitches that can't seem to lock down a hubby with money? NO WAY! In my opinion this is old news. It's just with the whole self promoting phenomenon we have seen explode in the past couple of years, combined with the internet, and people getting clever about events and such, these methods for these girls are now just more public. I just think its humorous for my own personal reasons that they chose the photo of the Plainview chicks and wanted to save it for my memories and when I feel bad I can look here and remember my face isn't posted and labeled as desperate.

Then I clicked on the photo credit to see where it would lead, and I got to this. I don't know how I missed it this summer. Or the original peice. If I had to guess, the quote from the girl would be the one with the brown curly hair in front (Radar says differently though. I don't believe it).

No comments: