Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Trolls


Remember Trolls?! Some people really had some insane collections of these things. I get how young girls can fall for this toy thing, that is what they do. But when grown women freak out about trends like this, I don't get it. Trolls, Beanie Babies, etc. But then there are these other trolls that most people are not familiar with. My mom works for a Norwegian Bank and goes to Norway at least twice a year. She's over the whole bringing us home gifts at this point but when we were younger, we got the Norwegian trolls and I swear to you, they were alive! My brother and I would experiment sometimes and put them in random places and they WOULD MOVE! They would be standing in the opposite direction, or in a completely different place altogether. They were alive dammit!

1 comment:

Sharon Aling said...

this post makes me want to watch Labyrinth