Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Favorite Color Day

Being unemployed gives you opportunities to enjoy the city and all it has to offer at any time. That said, I am really not a fan of Saint Patrick's Day but why not check out the hooplah? I'm not Irish, not many of my friends are, there really is no reason for me to go balls to the walls. In the past couple of years, maybe it's just because I am in the city and of age, but it seems like the holiday has blown the heck up! That said, since Kira and I had nothing on the agenda for the day, we checked out the parade and madness that goes on during this day. The parade kinda sucked, but the people watching was phenomenal. So was the breakfast at P.J. Clarkes and the lunch at another location later. Award for: Best eggs benedict!


No comments: