Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Office Quotes Chapter 1

Quotes from Yendys

8/6/08 10AM - "Peter Gachins girlfriend once said to me when it was New Years and I was sick in his office high on ecstasy, that I wouldn’t be sick all the time if I wore more clothes..."

From the past:

In reference to a person that is not her client nor does she ever communicate with this person nor was anyone discussing her at the moment: "Yea, she's really getting on my tits."

On the phone to who knows to various people:
"My mom's kidney failed and shriveled up and now her leg needs to be amputated. She's in the hospital so I have no money."

"I was afraid she would yell at me for wearing my Daisy Dukes."

Someone asked something about ovarian cancer:
"God didnt give me ovaries."

One from Eiram:
Take El Barrio car service everywhere - 212-722-5588 - it's luxury
ghetto style. Sometimes you get picked up in a town car sometimes you get
picked up in an escalade...

Goblin to a tv producer doing a show on naked yoga, in reference to me who was fully clothed at the time:
"She is the naked publicist! You could film her! Quick, get naked, you're the naked publicist! There's a story!"

No comments: