Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Recruiting for Birthright

Hi all!

I am recruiting for a winter birthright program (Sachlav) and hope you would like to participate or can refer some people my way. If I get enough people to sign up, I can be a trip counselor, which is my ultimate goal! PLEASE help me out. Pass this along to anyone you know that may be interested in going to Israel FOR FREE. Then send me back names, emails and phone numbers and if you go on the site, mention me as your friend/recruiter in the provided box. (This is non committal, it is simply adding yourself to a contact sheet.)

It's a fabulous trip that I have been on myself and wouldn't be recruiting people if I didn't think it was worth it. I could literally talk to you for hours about it. I have put some info about the trip below. Feel free to pass on my contact info as well and I would be happy to answer any questions anyone may have. LETS GO TO ISRAEL!!!

Thanks for your help again!

B

rebeccajmeyers@gmail.com



Website: www.Israelonthehouse.com

Eligibility:

Must be between the ages of 18-26.

Have at least 1 Jewish parent.

Never gone on a group experience to Israel.



Dates:

December 08, January 09, February 09, March 09.



Here's a bit of what is expected on our upcoming trips:

Come to Israel for FREE with Sachlav on Birthright Israel! Learn more about Israel and Judaism through this once in a lifetime experience. It's a totally free 10 day trip, designed to give you the time of your life with what is designed to be one of the most amazing experiences of your life. We show you the country in a way that no-one else does. Offering:



v A Shabbat weekend in Jerusalem (visiting the Kotel (Wailing Wall) , Shabbat Experience and more)

v A night in Eilat- a free night to paint the town red in Eilat.

v Snorkeling, diving and swimming in the Red sea in Eilat

v Kayaking in the Jordan river

v Spa, Jacuzzi, swimming, sunbathing and the local mud treatment at the Dead Sea.

v Spend an evening and night at the Bedouin tents riding Camels and experiencing Bedouin Culture

v Barbecue at the Director's house- meet Sachlav's charismatic CEO, spend quality time with Sachlav's director as he welcomes you to be a part of his family.

v Travel with and get to know Israeli soldiers, from elite combat units.

v Experience vibrant Israeli nightlife at parties and nights out on the town!

v Expedition Trip (alternative program) for those who are into extreme sports: Biking, and extraordinary hiking in some of the most beautiful trails in Israel.

v An enthusiastic staff that will give you the warm welcome, and will guide you throughout the whole experience.

v Flexibility and openness to religious, non-affiliated, every age group, etc.

No comments: