Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pineapple Express

Thumbs Up, totally.

Best part of the movie actually happened before hand. We were in Walgreen's buying contraband for the show and this women in her 30s was roaming around in front of the line really confused. She finally realized we were in line and roams to the back of it. Then her friend walks over to us and shouts "Are you guys high too?!"

Mouths open in embarrassment. If I was high, I'd be bugging out at this point. But I wasn't. So I just giggled it off. Then the stoner lady comes back up to me and shes like, "Oh are you going to the movies?" I said yes. Then she was like, "Are you seeing Pineapple Express toooo???" I replied, "Yup." Then we left and when we got there, she flashed us a peace sign from her seat. Oh stoners.

No comments: