Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

The House Bunny

Thumbs up! I LOVED this movie! A lot had to do with the people I went with and the mood we were in but that said, I realized that I watch entirely too much Girls Next Door because I could name the 'extras' who were playmates in the background and I also laughed thinking I was probably one of the only people in the theatre who realized Matt Leinart's cameo (could use an acting class, unless he was playing himself). I totally love Anna Faris now. I thought she was annoying for a really long time but then I read this in TONY and after the movie, with the exception of her collagen filled lip, I have a new found respect for the lady. On a side note, lookalike alert. All American Rejects front man, Tyson Ritter, plays a little crush one of the girls has. He looks strikingly similar to actor Cillian Murphy (Batman Begins). See below, Tyson on left, Cillian on right.

No comments: