Pages

Friday, August 1, 2008

Lunch Bandit

The other night I ordered Dominos. I didn't get to eat my Cinnastix so I brought them to work. In the box, wrapped in a shopping bag. Like, it takes effort to get into them. I went to eat them for lunch the next day and it was already half eaten! Last time, I had left turkey in the package so I could just make a sandwich here, and the turkey was gone. Again, not just a simple cookie missing. So I sent this email out, which still has yet to be responded to...

Hi group,

Today was the fifth time that I have gone into the fridge and my food has been tampered with. This time it wasn’t completely gone like other times but it was still contaminated enough that I didn’t feel like I could eat it. The fact that my lunch is packed up in bags and people still feel that they have the right to go through it and help themselves disturbs me. Not to mention the fact that I do not have enough money to make my lunch, bring it, see its missing, and then buy a second lunch. PLEASE STOP EATING MY FOOD.

Thanks.
Becca

UPDATE: Jasmin the housekeeper has confirmed that it was indeed the bossman.

No comments: